OUR MISSION: TO TAKE YOU & YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Hi! Thank you for visiting Gladiator Leadership & Coaching. We specialize in Executive, Life, and Recovery coaching as well as on-site and webinar training. Our passion and sole focus is taking you and your business to the “Next Level.” We can also easily design a custom tailored training specifically to your businesses needs.
Truly great leaders make it priority to improve not only their teams skills but also help to improve them as human beings. Providing leadership and teamwork training does just that. It tells your staff that you care about them and their families and they in turn take care of you and your business!
Training dates fill up quickly so schedule as soon as possible!
Aaron D. Chavez, CEO
Gladiator Leadership & Coaching
“Everything RISES and falls on leadership” – John C. Maxwell
NEW Webinar: The 7 SECRETS to becoming a Distinguished Administrative Assistant! (Secretary)
This training will help take your job as an Administrative Assistant NEXT LEVEL!
- You will know these 7 secrets and be able to implement them into your work as an administrative assistant!
Rising to the Next level Handout PRINT this before watching the webinar! [C:
This training will take your life and work to the next level! I highly recommend on-site training to allow me to help your team go deep with their thinking and create an experience that they will remember for the rest of their lives.
At the end of the training you will know and understand the following:
1. Know and understand both your life & work goals.
2. Know defining moments in your life and insights from each.
3. Know the sacrifices you are prepared to make to make your goals a reality.
4. Have a powerful personal passion/mission statement.
5. Know how many days you have lived and how many days you have left to live to make your goals a reality!
More Training Coming Soon…
- Put your DREAM to the test! A DREAM is a picture and blueprint of a person’s Purpose and Potential!
- Becoming a person of INFLUENCE!
- How to be a REAL SUCCESS!
- Good leader’s ask GREAT questions! What sets leaders apart? Good leader’s ask GREAT questions!
- Youth MAX