*Training dates are filling quickly. Please contact as soon as possible to lock in your training.
The 7 LAWS of Highly Engaged Employees
If you have employees and own a business or manage one, no matter the industry, you need to understand and care about employee engagement. Studies show that up to 70% of the U.S. work force is considered disengaged and that translates into lost revenue, high turnover, and lost customers just to name a few. Creating an engaged employee and staff is possible and easier than you think. However, it takes intentional training, strong leaders and a lot of focused work.
Let’s get started! We provide training, seminars, keynotes and much more. We also highly recommend Paul Marciano book, “Carrots and Sticks don’t work.
Call 1 (800) 410-1914
The 7 Laws of Highly Engaged Employees
- Highly Engaged employees are HAPPY employees.
- 37% less absent
- 4.1% turnover VS. 14.5% for disengaged.
- 18% higher productivity
- 4.8% absenteeism VS. 8% absent for disengaged.
- 32% in U.S. are considered highly engaged VS. 50.8% not engaged & 17.2% are actively disengaged.
- Engagement helps attract the most talented and brightest.
- Because they are recognized for their hard work!
- Highly engaged employees CHANGE LIVES!
- 72% say they can affect customer service in a meaningful way.
- 56% want their work to be meaningful
- Reach for the heart of customers & colleagues.
- They are intentional about their attitudes.
- They are intentional about their relationships.
- Know it’s all about relationships.
- Highly engaged employees BELIEVE
- & trust that senior leadership can get the job done.
- the work they do is meaningful!
- in the companies mission & vision.
- their talent is being utilized.
- they will be coached to higher levels.
- In shared norms & values. The Law of identity!
- Highly engaged employees work as a TEAM
- Quality errors…. disengaged 5,658 vs. 54 for highly engaged
- work together as needed. If they see that a co-worker needs help, they help!
- Law of Mt. Everest! As the challenge elevates the need for teamwork increases!
- Law of Identity! Shared values define a team!
- Want to be part of something special.
- Service and role-oriented!
- Highly engaged employees are HIRED because they are HIGHLY ENGAGED!
- Businesses actively screen for the following traits!
- Emotional stability
- Open to experience
- Team Focus
- Growth Mindset
- Law of the Catalyst!
- Highly engaged employees FEEL EMPOWERED.
- to get the job done.
- to help create fun working environments.
- to make help where needed.
- their talents and expertise are valued!
- Highly Engaged employees create SUCCESS!
- Increase rate of satisfied customers.
- Higher profits 28% growth in share vs. 11% drop in share price.
- Double digit growth companies engagement was 21% higher than low engagement companies.
- have higher wages!
- shareholder average return 24.2% in companies that had 60-70% staff engagement.
- shareholder return falls 9.1% for companies that have 49-60% staff engagement.
Copyright Gladiator Leadership LLC